When you eat beef 95% of the time you find your self searching the world wide web for something, ANYTHING, that is a little different! I kind of just threw this recipe together but it turned out so good I just had to share! We started with 3 ginormous home grown green peppers! Seriously, look at this thing!
Brooklyn cut and deseeded them while I made the filling!
Filling recipe is as follows
- 1 lb burger browned and drained then add in 1 package taco seasoning (I used food club brand!) Let simmer 5 minutes
- Your choice of rice ( I used brown and long grain!) Cooked
- 1 can of corn, drained
- 1 can of black beans rinsed and drained
- 1- 1 1/2 cups homemade salsa link to recipe here ⬇️ https://pin.it/3gzzfedclmzzyy
- Mix all together and fill peppers!
- Top with your choice of cheese (I used colby jack!) And bake on 350 for 10-15 minutes!
My kids absolutely LOVED these I Definitely will be making them again!
Let me know what you think of this recipe in the comments!